Day 27 and a heck off a lot of cooking to do!

Took awhile to fall asleep last night
Fingers are still stiff but less painful
Head is itchy again
Feel mildly hungry
Less energy, slight headache
Lost 2 pounds
64 blood sugar
Mild ketones
Walked 34 minutes

I agreed to cater a dinner for 40 people for the Jr/Sr banquet this Friday. The next few days I will be knee deep shopping for and cooking. Things like cookies and cream bundt cake, lemon poppy seed bundt cake, pineapple upside down bundt cake, chocolate whoopee pie bundt cake, bacon wrapped green beans, southern hot corn, homemade yeast rolls, garlic cream over chicken thighs and potato wedges, and salisbury steak meatballs and mashed potatoes. Yep. All that. While juice fasting. My slight headache just pounded a little harder. But even so I'm not that hungry?? What in the world?!

About noon I got a really bad headache and had to make 3 motrin since I still had to teach 2 more art classes. Got some grocery shopping done, got a veggie smoothie on the way home, got a cake in the oven, made porch chops for the guys, and still have to make juice for tonight and tomorrow. BUT, I'm not hungry??!!

My favorite juice so far is called the Green Sea. It has kale, cilantro, 2 green apples, a lemon, sea salt, and then 1/2 of an avocado blended in. So yummy.

Comments

Popular Posts