Day 28 and hunger pains

I had almond butter yesterday with my juices and I feel like I cheated big time. Have to think on that one more today. I slept well and my fingers are still stiff this morning but not as painful. My stomach is growling like crazy but I don't feel hungry??  Have to research that too. I made 2 different juices enough for 3 days and I mix and match those. I feel like the less choices I have the more I will keep it up.

73 blood sugar
mild ketones upon rising

I can already tell that the time I am not focusing on food allows me to see ALL the other things I need to fast. Things like bad emotions, bad attitudes, a complaining spirit, unrest, worry.

Oh LORD rid me of myself...please...it's ugly.

Do something drastic to your sin. Or your sins will do something drastic to you.

Today has been quit easy I am scared to say. I did have art classes straight from 10-3 and then had a girls day getting ready to wrap 120 bars of soap for Bryce and Sara's wedding shower. I had a juice before classes started and then about 5:00 I had a huge juice with almond butter, lots of it and I am about to have some hot tea. I am not all that hungry. I do want to eat but I'm not hungry. The rain kept us from our walk today. My head seems clearer today and I really think that is from gluten. Shampoo is still working good and my head isn't itchy like it was a couple days ago. My energy is even still so hope that keeps up since I am still drinking my half-caf coffee and adding in along butter for protein.

Waiting to hit a brick wall in the next few days but that's me always looking for the worst.

Comments

Popular Posts